Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: upgrade for my Nokia n8

Vimal_Nallavan1

upgrade for my Nokia n8

hi friends i am using Nokia n8 now am using os s Nokia belle refresh s there any upgrade for my mobile
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

there may be a few bug fixes in the form of small updates, which you can check for in SW Update within the phone. however, as Symbian is now in maintenance mode, there will be no more firmware updates to the device, only the small bug fixes i have mentioned.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
synth_fg

There is a critical update for the messenging functions of the N8 that is currently rolling out

this is available through either nokia suite or the software updater on the phone 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

as Synth_fg mentioned, these small bug fixes have begun to roll out, wait a few days and your phone should receive this update. There was an Upload to SkyDrive update that i downloaded last night on my N8 too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.