Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: windows phone 7.8 update

Registered Member
yves03

windows phone 7.8 update

I have a lumia 710 from SMART and Zune keeps saying that my phone's OS is up to date wherein it's still in 7.5:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

If Zune tells you the phone is still up to date then changes are SMART have not approved the the update. Microsoft will only release it after it's been approved. Get on to SMART and request the approve the update asap.  

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pandya

please may i knw wht is SMART ??

even i am using lumia 710..i also tried for the 7.8 update..bt zune is saying that my phone is up to date..can i know whats the problem?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

SMART is a service provider in the Philippines. The Lumia 710 was exclusive to SMART.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yves03

I went to a SMART center and they seem to not know what I am talking about
Please use plain text.
west74

Hey all. I'm from the uk on vodafone, and have been checking zune constantly and each time it says its up to date. But nokia is saying the 7.8 update has been rolling out for a couple of weeks but still nothing. Have also contacted vodafone but as per usual i have had no response from them.

Please use plain text.