Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: 02 w*****s - spare memory card anyone??

Counsellor

02 w*****s - spare memory card anyone??

Called 02 last week to send out a new phone as problem with the earpiece on my phone. Was told to box it all up and they would replace phone next day.

They came to my office while I was out at lunch and taken the handset - with the memory card in - and just given me a new phone - minus memory card!

They say that it is not their fault and that i should not have left it in phone. They will not send me a new card! Can't believe it!

I know a lot of you have boughtnew larger capacity cards - anyone got a spare 2GB card they wish to off load? Don't trust anyone on ebay!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

2gb cards don't cost very much now (£10.99 for a sandisk card plus free postage at play.com).

I had a phone replaced by O2 last month and they made it very clear not to leave the memory card in. They must have forgotten to tell you.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Are they Micro SD cards?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

psychomania

Cheers for that. I am gonna get one, but out of interest how well would an N95 perform without one? ie how many photos, maps etc?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

You wouldn't get any maps on it at all and you would only be able to store a few music tracks and a handfull of photos taken at the best quality.
Please use plain text.