Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: 5800 Call Divert problema-"Check status" still...

5800 Call Divert problema-"Check status" still displays a mobile number even deactivated

I have purchased a 5800 phone. I inserted a globe simcard into it only to find out that the calls are diverted to a number- +639172973 when it is busy, not answered, out of reached. I have cancelled/deactivated all the calls and choose to do so for each category-busy, not asnwered etc. But when I clicked on the "Check Status" , the divert is still active for the number above. Please help how to delete this message.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: 5800 Call Divert problema-"Check status" still displays a mobile number even deactivat

this sounds like a default recipient number is set the best thing to do is a soft reset the code is *#7370# back up your user data before hand

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
friedbrains

Re: 5800 Call Divert problema-"Check status" still displays a mobile number even deactivat

you can check out with globe, it could also be an operator issue...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Hi there, why dont you try turning off the call diverts?
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.

I already tried the restory factory settings approach for over 5 times already. But the number is still there even if the call divert has been already deactivated. Why is the phone number still exists in the "check status" even if it is already deactivated. Please advise. Thanks!
Please use plain text.

I already deactivated the call divert every single category in it and even the ALL CALLS category. Still the number appears on "check status"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

try a hard reset so back up all data here are the codes you need courtesy of rad 24

With all these operations I recommend you TAKE OUT MEMORY CARD and DO A BACK UP OF YOUR STUFF!!!

NOTE: In front of the hash key ( #) there is also a STAR key that people often miss and state that the code does not work.

1.. *#7780# - Restore factory settings - resets all the settings to the default ( you will not lose any data) Make sure you back up your data as you will lose all of it when you perform option 2 or 3 on this list. The default code for ALL operations listed here is 12345.

2.*#7370# - Reformat your phone (out of the box, tho keep in mind that most newer nokia phones at least n series, e series and s60 based phones have udp - user data preservation so not ALL data may be lost. still it is a good idea to always do a back up of your stuff.)3. This you perform as a last resort. Nothing else is working.If the phone is not showing any activity, proceed with hard formatting , turn off your phone, hold the following buttons while pressing the power button. (the default code is 12345)

3. hard reset - hold the following buttons * (star key), (number button) and talk/green key. turn on the phone and do not release those buttons until you see the Nokia boot up screen. once you feel the phone power up you can let go off the power button while still holding all three buttons ( for Nokia 5800XM - use the following buttons to do a hard reset, /GREEN/RED/CAMERA keys pressed all at once on power up. this will only work on 5800's that have firmware version 20... and up. ) For Nokia N97 (unofficial version but works) is SHIFT /SPACE BAR / BACKSPACE while holding the power button. Again do not let go until you see the handshake screen.

If these codes are not working the only thing for you to do is contact your Nokia Care Center/Service for assistance.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

As far as I know is a Call diverts is a network feature from Globe Philippines and it maybe from that service. Before doing a hard reset just call them first.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.