Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

5800 alarm clock after software update

Registered Member
langtounboy

5800 alarm clock after software update

Updated the software on my phone and it's changed the way the alarm clock displays.

When it operates it gives two touch areas on the screen with a snooze or off function.  Unfortunately neither of these touch areas are working; you can still snooze with the red key but there's no way to switch it off 

When it operates it gives two touch areas on the screen with a snooze or off function.  Unfortunately neither of these touch areas are working; you can still snooze with the red key but there's no way to switch it off

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: 5800 alarm clock after software update

Have you noticed that these "touch areas" are actually moving arrows?

Instead of pressing like a button swipe your finger across the screen in the direction of the arrows.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
langtounboy

Re: 5800 alarm clock after software update

Thanks, i did do a search on this before I posted any then 30secs after posting I found it in software updates, glad to see I'm not the only one  doh!!

Please use plain text.