Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: 808 SW update not opening

Contributor
neo1407

808 SW update not opening

the SW update on my Nokia 808 is not working.when i open the icon,the program is lauched and close immediately. i restarted the phone,still the problem is not solved.

anyone having the same problem?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Invisigoth

Yes same problem with my Nokia 500 (Belle Refresh). Started happeniing just now even though I used it to upgrade to Belle Refresh. somebody tell us which files to delete or fix for SW Update to open again and stay open!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

have you tried re-installing the current firmware on your 500 via Nokia suite? If that doesnt work, then you will need to perform a hard reset, and if that doesn't work, a trip to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect your phone is in order: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.