Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: 808... saving music library in f drive

Advisor

808... saving music library in f drive

I have just bought an 808 and a 32gb card ...how do I specify the dr1ve to save music to ...it seems to always go e drive..and wont tranfer properly

Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Have a look at this workaround for N8-00 which should also apply to your 808PV:http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nseries-and-Symbian-Smartphones/how-to-change-default-memory-storage...

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Advisor

thanks for the response ...tried that and I do have problems with the card not liking the transfers  i couldn't figure out  which box do you specify in Nokia suite to tell it f drive on the phone ...I have formated the card in the phone i'm sur ther must be s simple way .....lol

thanks in advance....

Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

If you open Nokia Store application upon 808 > tap head & shoulder icon at bottom right of screen > Installation preferences - you can set preference for Games & applications and Images, Audio & Video there.

You are correct that option also available in Nokia Suite, but as essentially a Mac user Windows PC not readily available tonight to check exactly where option resides.

Advisor

Thanks very much...I hope it works ..a bit of a pain lol..if anyone can tell me how to set it up in the Nokia suite as well I would be grateful
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

n3dsd wrote:
if anyone can tell me how to set it up in the Nokia suite as well I would be grateful

At top of screen go to Tools > Options > My Phones > Preferred memory and choose memory card.