Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: 9500 web connection but no access to web pages...

9500 web connection but no access to web pages?

Hi there,

I have a new 9500 and can get web connection via GPRS and wifi no problem (get the icon on the right plus its says 'connected'. However, I cannot go to any web pages as it just says 'downloading' and then times out.

I've tried every way of putting in addresses, e.g. http://www.google.com, www.ebay.co.uk, etc. and even tried clicking on the Nokia web icon but just repeats 'downloading' and then nothing.

Any ideas if some setting need changing?

Many thanks,
Jo
Professor
bigguy

Re: 9500 web connection but no access to web pages?

[ Edited ]
Try increasing the cache size to something like 2000k in the tools menu select settings. Perhaps there isn't enough room in memory to download pages.

Message Edited by bigguy on 18-Jul-2006
07:29 PM

Hi Joco

I am new user of 9300i & I have similar problem. Have you got the answer to it.

Tks

09-Oct-2006
04:48 PM
larry_ng wrote:
Hi Joco

I am new user of 9300i & I have similar problem. Have you got the answer to it.

Tks

Hi Nokia Friends

I am desparate in geting this solved because my aim of getting 9300i phone is for accessing to Internet email.

Can someone pls help me..

Thank you
larry