Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Access Code to lock and unlock Nokia N8

Registered Member
oledorrs2000

Access Code to lock and unlock Nokia N8

How am i going to set my access code to lock and unlock my Nokia N8 phone? Your candid help will greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Access Code to lock and unlock Nokia N8

All the various lock settings can be found at Settings>Phone>Phone Management>Security Settings>Phone and SIM card. You can set your phone Sim PIN as well as your phone lock code here. 

Please use plain text.
burnabyflyer2

Hi,I tryed that step but I am on my last try before the cell locks itself.The PIN CODE has 4 numbers which I don't have, so what do i do?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

The PIN code is a 4 digit pin for the SIm card which is available from your service provider. Too many failed attempts and you wilkl need what is called the PUK code to unlock and this is also available from your service provider. Either way, you will need to contact your service provider. 

Have a look at the link below for more information on the various codes.

/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Phone-Unlock-Security-Codes/td-p/380610

Please use plain text.