Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Advice about 9300i

Advice about 9300i

Hi, i'd like to buy the 9300i, i have read several reviews and seems to be a good device. I'd like to use it to sync my Outlook emails/calendar/notes/contacts but i've read several users complaining about malfunctions. Some said that is impossible to sync notes, other that contacts get corrupted and more. Is it really true ? Can you give me a definitive answer ? Thank you very much !
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

you are correct in that you cannot synch notes from outlook, the contacts and calender stuff is ok, BTW the 9500 is the same, i could not understand it either when i first bought mine, i used to use the notes quite a lot
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ashaheen

even if you took the notes files from the system directory as a copy .. you cant save them ,,,,, and still searching for a sollution
Please use plain text.

Well, i guess Nokia should find the solution.
Am i wrong or this problem exists since the first Communicator ?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ashaheen

[ Edited ]
NO,
Nokia already offerd you a solution,
you can save important notes as documents.
instead of pressing on notes press on documents and save your document, the solution i am looking for is.. how to retrive old notes without restoring a full backup, if i already have one and i didnt restore it fully

Message Edited by ashaheen on 16-Sep-2006
10:39 PM

Please use plain text.