Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Alarm

Advisor
thomasoes
Accepted Solution

Alarm

Hi its me again about my alarm. Sometimes when it rings it wont turn off it keeps going to snooze. Intead of a stop button there is a red arrow goes across the sreen and no matter what you do it wont turn it off. If the phone is unlocked before the alarm goes of then there is no problem it displays the stop or snooze buttons but if it is not unlocked then this red arrow scrolls across the screen from left to right and it want turn of even if you unlock it. HELP :smileysad:

thomasoes
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Which phone ?

It seems you have a Touch screen device... To stop the alarm SWIPE on the RED BAR in the direction of the arrow...

You  should see a Yellow / Orange Bar too below the Red one.. moving in Opposite direction.. That is for Snooze.. Remember to SWIPE in the shown direction...

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
thomasoes

Thanks farby I will give it a go and its the x6 16gb I have begining to like the phone as I get used to it especially the sat nav but its a pity you cant download loads of favorites like you can with tom tom.

thomasoes
Please use plain text.
Advisor
thomasoes

Thanks for that worked a treat:smileywink:

thomasoes
Please use plain text.