Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: All Nokia C3-01 Owners Read This Please !

Sage
Hunaid786

All Nokia C3-01 Owners Read This Please !

I Have Reported The said errors and missing features of Nokia C3-01 to the Nokia research and developement department.
Just To Make sure they Include The Features back in the next update, I would Like People Having C3-01 to report the same, so that then Nokia research and developement department Can Take the case seriously due to the number of same features required by a number of people.

The Problems Persist Are : 
1. Add the Marking Individual Messages For Deletion in Inbox view of Nokia C3-01.
2. Marking/Copy-Pasting Text From notes, messages,etc.
3. Voice Dialing.
4. Fixing The LOG List.
5. Rotating photos and images from portrait to landscape by simply rotating the mobile.

Add more If you have your Own Problem along witht he Regular Features needed as mentioned above.

Report your Queries Here : http://www.nokia.ie/ie-en/support/contact/ask-nokia

Hope  For A Positive Response from All C3-01 Users.

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the White star to the left would always be appreciated.

If however my answer also solves your problem clicking below " ACCEPT AS SOLUTION " it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Avenger_Osiris

but there's no sensor for C3-01 to detect whenever you turn it...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Avenger is right. Your photo rotating feature request is impossible to implement.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Hunaid786

Ok Scratch That Feature, Atleast We Need Other Features Back, those are really the BASIC and Important Ones Guys !

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the White star to the left would always be appreciated.

If however my answer also solves your problem clicking below " ACCEPT AS SOLUTION " it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

You cant mark multiple text in messaging?has this not been discussed before.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Sage
Hunaid786

This Thread Includes All The Features/Problems Required or Resolved in NOKIA C3-01, Not only a specific problem or required feature.
So Please, Post Comment Only If you have to add any problem/feature or any solution.

And Please Contact Nokia Department ASAP about them.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
missmouse

not bothered about the voice dial but Id like to add to your list:--- A FULL instruction book!  either printed & with the phone(S) OR a copy available to downoad!  Although I really appreciate the help Ive had here & other forums Im sick to death of having to go thru this procedure for months after buying any new mobile these days! It would be great just to sit down with a FULL insruction book & learn all about your new phone! --- Like we used to be able to do!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

I have already sent before some of your valuable  comments about Nokia C3-01 to the related units in Nokia.

So i will send this thread also.

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.
Sage
Hunaid786

@missmouse

Brother I dont Know From which store your picked your C3-01, but If you did from a Retailer Or a Certified Shop then the BOX provided contains all the Materials/equipments as mentioned by Nokia On their Website.
Atleast I got Everything in it.

@mahayv

Brother Please Do so, I see you are a TECHNICAL EXPERT, please Escalate the Mentioned Topics t...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
missmouse

I got my phone from orange directly as an upgrade package. All I got in the box was a litttle leaflet telling me the bare minimum on how to switch on, copy contacts! I DID find on the Nokia site a more comprehensive user guide that I downloaded but it still doesnt explain many of the phones functions hence the reason I keep asking how to do this & that on this forum!

BTW Orange dont give full instruction books with ANY of their phones now! They used to but not now!

If you have a full instruction manual I would be willing to pay you for a copy.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Don't give Nokia ideas as these pls. Or else we would b paying more for the same user guide. ;-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Sage
Avenger_Osiris

[ Edited ]

who know how to scroll in gallery for example directly to the bottom of the list of images or song?
Without having to scroll one by one try to imagine if got more than 100 pics or songs...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

There isn't a way in gallery. However when u open images in photos, there used to be a function in which on passing the finger rapidly on the screen a scroll bar moving v fast would appear. It was present in 5.65. I'm unable to do so in 6.05. But if u know the name of the file, then open the folder containing the file in gallery & just start typing the name. It'll show up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Sage
Avenger_Osiris

If in 5800, it got scrolling bar on the right

maybe this one the should use the * and # button instead?

to go up and down faster?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Doesnt it have kinetic scrolling like the 5800? I dont use the scroll bars anymore. :smileyhappy:

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Avenger_Osiris

nope

Please use plain text.
Sage
Hunaid786

Ano Other Queries Please Let us know about NOKIA C3-01.

We are Here To Help all the C3-01 Owners :smileyvery-happy:

( I LOVE MY MOBILE TO DEATH :smileyvery-happy: ):smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.