Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Application:SMS sending problem in C6-01 belle

Contributor
surenbeyours

Application:SMS sending problem in C6-01 belle

Hi i am using C6-01..the s/w is BELLE..the SMS i send using my phone mostly gets an error..so i hve 2 manually go to outbox and resend it..the error displayed is "General:already in use"..thought it was SIM problem but it worked fine wid my other phones(including nokia 5130),,this is not only for me,i checked certain other nokia forums in which many of c6-01 users are experiencing the same problem..request any1 to give proper soln and also request nokia to release a SOFTWARE UPDATE TO FIX THIS ERROR!!

Loving my nokia C6-01 running on belle!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Re: Application:SMS sending problem in C6-01 belle

try soft reset. Dial *#7870#. Let your phone restart. You will need to rearrange all your homescreen elements and other preferences like ringtone etc.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
surenbeyours

And yeah i have tried evrything possible by me,soft reset,hard reset,software reinstall..but yes soft reset works fne for few minutes..but the problem returns again!!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Hi surenbeyours, 

Welcome to Nokia discussions board! 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by this SMS sending issue. I have escalated it to the relevant experts. 

If we get a response, it will be posted on here. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
surenbeyours

And thank yu fr d reply!!i hope this problem wil b rectified soon.waiting fr d soln......
Please use plain text.
Contributor
surenbeyours

Lastly i ask if nokia can solve this problem.....i am so fed up with this..i use my pone mostly to send sms..if its really difficult pls inform me,i can think abt other plans!!waiting fr ur reply!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
surenbeyours

And nokia waited enough..gave my nokia pone to nokia care twice..and wat they do is reinstall d s/w and giv it back promising this issue would not b ther..the nokia care employee says not to install any updates or anything thr' nikia suite..so, for dat i cant go to nokia care everytime ..and i was thinking atleast my sms issue would hve surfaced..but facing it again and again..no use bringing it to ur care..thanx fr ur wonderful services and replies and suggestions.Bidding adieu to nokia!!good bye!!
Please use plain text.