Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Apps close when i use web in Nokia 700

Contributor

Apps close when i use web in Nokia 700

[ Edited ]

hi everyone, I expose my problem, since I update my software, when i use apps like Web, e-mail or Maps, It always shuting off after connexion, i try to reset my phone, update back my software but he still wont open. Can you help me please!!!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Re: Apps close when I use web in Nokia 700

Hey ajay973

Welcome to our community and thanks for your recent comment!

Back up your data. Re-install the update using Nokia suite, if you have exhausted all the options available to you and still no solution, a care point will be your last option  and you can find them from here.

Your appreciation and understanding is greatly valued on the issue concerned. Don't forget to join us on other parts of the forum.

Regards

Carl

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Re: Apps close when I use web in Nokia 700

[ Edited ]

FWIW (this may not be directly related to your problem):

If the Symbian operating system (OS) runs out of run-time memory (RAM), it will close background tasks/processes (which in practice means other applications that may be running at the time).

The browser is relatively big in itself, but also the web pages it loads consume RAM and may lead to a situation where the OS decides that it needs more memory, and starts close apps (I think it is supposed to first close the app that has been running the longest, with the exception of certain Nokia apps that it will try to keep running).

When the OS decides to close background apps, there may not be any user notifications (all application developers should write their apps so, that they save their state and can recover if they are shut down, even if they are shut down unexpectedly).

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: Apps close when i use web in Nokia 700

thanks for reply, finaly, when i use a other SIM card, everything work perfectly, i ll contact my operator for see what realy happened. thanks yall

Please use plain text.