Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Battery

Counsellor

Battery

Hey guys, I have a Nokia N86 and i've had it now for around 3/4 years. Although the battery has not been the best, the phone has been working fine and I really enjoy using the phone. However, recently the phone's battery has well just become useless. Normally before going to bed I fully charge the phone, however now when I wake up the phone is no longer fully charged..which is normal of course, but in this case the bars go down by 2? Also when the phone gets to around 2 bars it automatically goes to the power-saving mode (thus showing one bar with the moc pic in the center)..

This has been happening since last week Wednesday or so and I ignored it because I thought it was a one-off thing but it clearly isnt..

Is this normal?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: Battery

Strange things happen as batteries reach the end of their life:

/t5/Nseries-and-Symbian-Smartphones/Old-battery-symptoms-with-Nokia-phones-E51-N86/m-p/1209787#M2798...

Did you see any of those symptoms, too?

Please use plain text.