Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Belle Refresh not available for my N8 with PC 059D...

Advisor
semimedia

Belle Refresh not available for my N8 with PC 059D954

My N8's product code is 059d954. This pc is not belong to any brand or any operator. Why Belle Refresh Update is not published for this product code? Or when it will be?

Regards...

Contributor
lordgabazo

Re: Belle Refresh not available for my N8 with PC 059D954

I have the same problem.. I don't know what is happening to Nokia, in the official page says: "Latest software release for Nokia N8-00 is Nokia Belle Refresh (111.040.1511)"

My product code is 059D0V2 and I still have 111.030.0609 firmware version!!!!

I hope a fast answer from Nokia.. This is totally ridiculous!!! At least I'm waiting an explanation about this problem

Registered Member
abemud

I have the same PC and the same problem. Nokia please tell us when the Refresh will be ready for us!

Registered Member
bahadar

i have the same problem,why belle refresh is not highlighting as update.!?
Sage
wezzyd

have any of you got a network branded phone? if yes then its down to your operator
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

semimedia wrote:

My N8's product code is 059d954. This pc is not belong to any brand or any operator. Why Belle Refresh Update is not published for this product code? Or when it will be?

Regards...

Your product code indicates that it is a country variant (Turkey) not a vanilla variant, so it's subject to local/regional approval.

Ray.

Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

My product code is 059D0V2 and I still have 111.030.0609 firmware version!!!!

Yours is a country variant (North America) so you will need to wait for local/regional approval for the update. 

Ray.

ertugrul

Hi

I have N8 with product code:059d954 and Offical site of Nokia Turkey gives 111.040.1511 to my phone.But I am checking updates with my phone and pc but both don't give me any update.Nokia please release Belle refresh to our phones.

Advisor
semimedia

I've contacted Nokia Turkey. They said, there is no information about that. Why there is so much irresponsibilities? And why nobody want to make a solution?

Sibson85

I bought my N8 in the US, on Amazon. It's an international unlocked version. But I don't have access to belle refresh update. What can be the issue?

Professor
kurtkaufman

Often the problem is that certain variants of a given model have not had the updates approved by carriers specific to that variant. If you are sure that you cannot obtain the update even through Nokia Suite, then you might look at other options mentioned at allaboutsymbian.com.
Those options cannot be discussed on the official Nokia forum, unfortunately.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

@Sibson85 did you try the Nokia Software Recovery Tool already? There in that tool, what is your Nokia Product Code? It is the same as with *#0000#. Does that code match the one which is printed on the label of your phone (7 characters)? That tiny sticker between the keyboard and display. The Nokia Product Code determines your firmware variant which determines your current version. We can check together, only with this code!

Or do you have 059D0V2 as well? Because 059D954 got Nokia Belle Refresh in the mean time.

Sibson85

@Abi99  Thank you! My product code is 059D0V2. That means I can't update for now?

No, I haven't used the software recovery yet. Can that help me access the update?

Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Sibson85 wrote:

That means I can't update for now?

With that Product Code, for ever, no.