Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Belle Update: N8 Product Code 0599255 cannot be fo...

Counsellor
richs

Re: Belle Update: N8 Product Code 0599255 cannot be found in the list????

pls check the below snapshot

Advisor
HarshN8

@Ravi : Do you have the same code????? Have you updated to BELLE...... becasue it was showing as available from last 2 days.... but it was not available in ovi suite

Counsellor
richs

i again got the belle update today i.e 9th feb 2011 around 5:30 for product code 0599255 Nokia N8.
Gr8 update.
jijo_george

Hey guys try uninstalling and then reinstalling nokia suite.Then try update it worked for me.

Registered Member
innk2

in my nokia n8 software update shows belle update is available, im trying to update from nokia suite 3.3 they shows old anna update of 2 mb,its very discusting, symbian anna is very bor in look style android is good so im think to change any other android mobile..........Nokia this is very....
Registered Member
innk2

in my nokia n8 software update shows belle update is available, im trying to update from nokia suite 3.3 they shows old anna update of 2 mb,its very discusting, symbian anna is very bor in look style android is good so im think to change any other android mobile .. Nokia this is very ..
Ravikumar08

hmmm,,, i updated to NOKIA BELLE....awesome update..its working very nice.internet speed, camera all all r working amazing.hats of Nokia.i love nokia..i love N8.

Advisor
Twinklestar

Hi,

Did anyone get N8 India_dg (0599255) Belle update in India? im fed up by trying connecting my mobile with nokia suite, uninstall/install nokia suite number of times.

Advisor
Twinklestar

Hi Guys,
Regarding my previous Comment, I got my Belle update Yesterday after waiting for a very long time.
Thanks to all for your support.