Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Blue tooth software not working

Registered Member
hamid_p

Blue tooth software not working

dear sir,

i have nokia x6 16gb

the problem is that the Blue tooth of this nokia x6 16gb not working.

please solve this issue as soon as possible.

iam un able to send or receve any deta.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Do you get the message 'Unable to perform Bluetooth Operation' when you try enabling BT ? If so, many users are facing this issue on various models. What you may try is Updating / Re-installing the Firmware..If that doesn't solve the issue then Reset the phone by dialing *#7370# followed by the security code (Default is 12345 unless set by you) when prompted. Be warned that this will erase all data from the phone memory..so Back-up data first. You will need to restore after the Reset. You will also need to re-install the applications that currently are installed.. If this also doesn't solve the issue then most probably its an Hardware issue that can ONLY be resolved by Nokia Care technicians...

BTW, is the FM Radio working OK ?

Please use plain text.
kabir123

I am unable to send data to a paired devices. The devices can be seen under paired devices list but when i try to send data it says ' Unable to connect'

Please use plain text.