Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Bluetooth Problems using new Symbian OS (carki...

Registered Member
LuisMyst

Bluetooth Problems using new Symbian OS (carkit)

[ Edited ]

Like so many other users I'm having Bluetooth connection problems after updating my N8 to the new Symbian OS.

For example when connecting to any Car HandsFree Interface, the phone doesnt disconnect and hangs/freezes

I am unable to turn off bluetooth (as I normally would when there is a bluetooth connection issue), if I try the menu just hangs. If I dont... the phone doesnt allow any connection anyway.

The only way to, somtimes, solve this is to turn off the phone and then on again... still.. sometimes the phone connects to the car kit (tested, amongst others with  Apline KCE-400BT).

At first I thought it was a problem with the car's interface but my nokia N70 connects and disconnects just fine.

Any ideas/solutions on this?

If possible, is there a way to install the old symbian OS? (at least that one, allowed me to properly drive and call people)

Thanks in advance

Registered Member
LuisMyst

Re: Bluetooth Problems using new Symbian OS (carkit)

Also.. today was almost impossible to turn off the phone, it simply did NOT respond to any keys!

Registered Member
stevedion

Re: Bluetooth Problems using new Symbian OS (carkit)

Any news on this issue, i have the Pureview 808 (with Jeep car Kit configured) and i have the exact same issue...