Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C-5 panel damaged

narayana919

C-5 panel damaged

[ Edited ]

Hi Friends,

Last week i purchased Nokia c5 white colour model in India, but accidentally my mobile panel got damaged.I have original bill and one year warranty.

Can i get original C-5 white colour panel from the Nokia service centre?Should i pay extra money for the panel replacement in the warranty period?

Please help.

Thanks,

Narayana

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: C-5 panel damaged

this depends on how it whats damaged and what damage is done you might be lucky and they will replace it

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sreekumarpr

Once ur panel got damaged it will not be covered under warranty.u ll have to pay b/w 600 and 900 rs to get new.the company is not liable for that damage i dnt know why.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

That's because its not a factory defect. The company is liable only for factory defect damage.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.