Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C2-00 loudspeaker problem

callmeasyouwish

C2-00 loudspeaker problem

Hello,

I've just recently bought the C2-00 and I'm really disapointed by the fact, that during the phonecall sound goes out also from loudspeaker. Permanently, even if the loudspeaker is switched off. So everybody can here not only me, but also the person on the other end.

As I've found a couple of other reports of the same behaviour on the Internet, I don't think, the mine it's faulty piece. it looks like a feature.

Well, is it possible to get rid of this behaviour? Does anybody know a solusion, please?  

Thank you in advance.

Jozef 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: C2-00 loudspeaker problem

Hi callmeasyouwish,

Welcome to the Nokia forum.

Your device should definitely not produce sounds through both the speaker and loudspeaker. 

Please bring the phone back to your supplier to exchange it for another C2-00, or visit a local Care centre where the device can get repaired if exchanging the device isn't possible. 

Please get back to me if you manage to resolve the issue, otherwise I can provide further support.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
able1975

Re: C2-00 loudspeaker problem

Hello! I have exactly the same problem. In conversation the sound comes out of the speaker. Contact an authorized service center ymservise.ru: Applications 77052012071621460 77052012072021824 on 16/07/12 and 07/20/12 from. The first time replaced the speaker, the second phone was returned not repaired with the comment: "From Nokia byulyutenya no fault on this, so this is not a defect but a design feature of this phone." When you access the phone line potderzhka Nokii in Russia 8800 700-22-22 was sent back to the service center with the comment, "to deal with them," Please help deal with this situation.

Please use plain text.