Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

C3-00 .doc, .ppt, .pdf Reader

raheelbhutta

C3-00 .doc, .ppt, .pdf Reader

Is there any software through whcih I can read and edit my Word documents and Powerpoint slides in C3-00?  Also Is there any pdf reader for C3-00? Please give me the website address from where i can download them . I could not find anything from the Ovi store.

Regards

Counsellor
cj_samuel

Re: C3-00 .doc, .ppt, .pdf Reader

Nokia Need to Address this issue. contact  Nokia care. They need to give you a better solution. As such C3-00 is a very good phone. It lacks only 3G, GPS, Good phone resolution, Not Slim enough like E72.

Thanks & Regards
Jack
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

The C3-00 is an s40 phone, and is not a smartphone, it only supports jar apps. As such, I do not think there is any existing jar app that has the capabilities you want.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Registered Member
nokiguider

And yes guys there is one reeeeeeeeeeeder : Check this one :-

http://www.hillbillyinteractive.com/Default.aspx

Good Luck
Aquaelektra

I am very disappointed with the c3. I have important documents that i have received and cant open any as there is no pdf reader that is compatible with this phone. It is no doubt a waste of money. If you want to do anything more than make calls and send sms, strongly suggest you get something more recent than this dinosaur of a phone!
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

You may get apps for reading word documents but for now an editor is out of question. Have seen an app in Ovi store for S40 phones called S40 reader. You may check it out and see if it works in the C3.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Counsellor
sidd913

I use a jar software s40Readed to read .doc and .pdf files in my C3...I got it in Getjar.YOu can try that.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

I guess it is the same app in both cases... It gives reading capabilities but no editing options.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"