Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C3-00 firmware?

Counsellor
Youngzink13
Accepted Solution

C3-00 firmware?

Probily a stupid question but what is the most up-to-date firmware for nokia c3-00? Im runing 4.xx
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: C3-00 firmware?

Check with Nokia software updater this will give you the latest update available to you,updates vary by region and product code

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
erwinar007

Do not update to higher ver of firmware coz firmware ver 6 + to ver 8.63 have bug that never can be solved by nokia centre. Your games and app will be error and can't play or use anymore.

C3-00 New firmware (8.63) for nokia C3-00 more worse. Games and applications from OVI if installed would be declared an error by reason:

Class Not Found
java / lang / ClassNotFoundException
luma / BaseApp

This happened since the firmware ver 6 to ver 8.63.

My question is:

1. Is the firmware not tested before launch?
2. Whether this is the nokia way to make money from aftersales service? by destroying its own products.
3. Is my email is only going to trash? Because it dozens of times this case I propose to both international and regional nokia (since frimware ver 6) no response at all.

NOTE:
All applications and games that can not be used are games and applications that I downloaded from OVI so it is not pirated software.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
erwinar007

Jimmy do you have nokia C3-00?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

It doesnt matter if the person telling you has a C3 or not. Whatever Ovi Suite tells you, its the latest for you. Even if your friend or someone from another country has a higher version than yours, Ovi Suite telling you that you have no available updates simply means that any update launched by Nokia is not yet available for your product code.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

erwinar007 wrote:
Jimmy do you have nokia C3-00?

I dont need a C3 to tell you what the position is.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ma5te12m1nd

DUDE! try doing a factory restore  :smileyvery-happy:

Menu > Setting > Restore factory sett. > ALL

Be sure to backup your phone first before restoring your phone to factory settting because. All will be erased.

Menu > Sync and backup > create backup

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dvplnssckp

i am facing the problem which you have mentioned above.... what to do now???? plz help me
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dvplnssckp

C3-00 ovistore

While I tried to open the ovi store it doesn't open at all......... what t do??

Please use plain text.
Toofateef

hi,

from where do u download ovi suite
Please use plain text.
Toofateef

go to settings>restore factory settings>All

and if that don't work restart the phone and open the ovi store immediately when the phone opens
Please use plain text.
Contributor
wendz

Hi all,

i am having the same problem with not being able to hardly hear the other person during a call it happened a couple of weeks ago. I have cleaned the earpiece speaker and replaced it i have also done the hard reset to factory settings and the problem is still there. This is driving me mad as i absolutely love this phone and i can't use touch screen phones as i have MS and have problems with my hands.

i've tried everything i can think of, I really don't know what else to try.

thanks wendz
Please use plain text.
Contributor
wendz

Hi all,

i am having the same problem with not being able to hardly hear the other person during a call it happened a couple of weeks ago. I have cleaned the earpiece speaker and replaced it i have also done the hard reset to factory settings and the problem is still there. This is driving me mad as i absolutely love this phone and i can't use touch screen phones as i have MS and have problems with my hands.

i've tried everything i can think of, I really don't know what else to try.

thanks wendz
Please use plain text.