Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C3-01 Touch Screen Problem

Registered Member
nitinbrahma

C3-01 Touch Screen Problem

I bought a Nokia C3-01 today morning from Delhi Airport. However, to my dismay, when I reached Pune, I found that the touch screen does not work properly. If I touch an icon on the top line of a grid, the icon on the bottom line gets selected. If I touch the bottom line icon, nothing happens. Any solution??

Please use plain text.
nasimbd

Re: C3-01 Touch Screen Problem

I had same problem yesterday with my C3-01, I removed the battery, SIM and Memory card, after a while put those again in place, still not worked, my battery was in full charge. Then I removed them all again, wait for overnight and in the morning I keep the battery in charge and after that put the set ON, yes now it is working… :smileyhappy:

Nasim, Bangladesh

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: C3-01 Touch Screen Problem

Hi Nitinbrahma,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Nokia discussion forums.

Another thing you could try is to calibrate the touch screen. You can do this this by going into the menu - settings - scroll down to phone - touch settings - scr. calibration. From here if you follow the on screen instructions to calibrate the touch screen.

Let me know if this helps.

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
karthirko

c2-03 device memory problem

This is karthik and i purchased nokia c2-03 a day before tomorrow.There is no data  in the phone even in the memory card.Every time i click on ovi store button and music button it gives an error message that memory needed delete some items want to know that there is no installed themes ,games etc in the phone just 10-15 SMS are there then where is my phone's memory  use.Even when i call to customer care they told me to restore the phone then surely your problem will sought out..But it still there..CC also told me that go to nokia care adn FLSH your device once.So tell me after flashing the problem will sought out ... They also said format the memory card for virus.Now the one problem may arise that all data related to app by default given by nokia is all formatted.And now my some app are not working(default) like calculator and all..Please help me sir.I am very disappointed by NOKIA  C2-03..2days before I purchased..

Please use plain text.