Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C3-01 aux battery?

Counsellor
missmouse

C3-01 aux battery?

does the C3-01 phone have an auxilary battery? Ive been reading about how they can track your phone even when its switched off in some cases!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Whose "they" and why would you be worried about them tracking your phone without a battery in it?

That model does not have an auxiliary battery in it so you can relax now, you are safe from "them".
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
missmouse

thanks! "they" might be police or any other government agency! i value my privacy!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Stay within the law and you have nothing to fear. You may want to wear a tin foil hat just in case though :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
missmouse

"stay within the law?" dont you believe ANY innocent person has ever been wrongly accused, imprisoned or even killed by those in authority before? If fact I read other day about some poor guy who was recently put to death in US & has now been proven to be innocent!

Stay within the law & you have nothing to fear? -dont make me laugh!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

If I got paranoid about every story i've ever read i'd never leave the house or touch technology. Be sure to keep that battery out of your phone, you never know who may be tracking you :smileywink:
Please use plain text.