Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C3-01 opera mini 5.1 problem

Registered Member
ta1ook

C3-01 opera mini 5.1 problem

hi all,

I have downloaded and installed the opera mini 5.1 on my c3-01 but after restart the phone the  menu and the "go to" doesn't work. Do you have any idea how to solve this problem. If I delete opera, after restart it works fine again.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Schlaumy

Betreff: C3-01 opera mini 5.1 problem

Hi!

Where did you download the Opera Mini? From the Ovi Store?

The problem with this phone is the missing navigation button, which also is not emulated with the touch screen. That's the cause, why many apps like Google Maps don't work on this phone - the programs are looking for signals from keyboard, which never come.

Programs from the Ovi Store should be all working.

Best regards,

Schlaumy
"Two beer or not two beer?"
Please use plain text.