Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C3 Packet Data??

Registered Member
jw93

C3 Packet Data??

Ok, just got a new C3 and was trying to go onto the "My Subscriptions", but when I do that it says "Subscribe to packet data first" .... what do I need to do? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rogido

Re: C3 Packet Data??

jw93 wrote:

Ok, just got a new C3 and was trying to go onto the "My Subscriptions", but when I do that it says "Subscribe to packet data first" .... what do I need to do? Thanks!

Isn't that the carrier's message to ask you to subscribe to a wap browsing plan?  Most carriers will have similar messages to warn you before you incur costly pay per use data charges.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

you need to contact you operator to send you the settings

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jen1says

Hi - I have just bought one and after a load of faffing about I have just found that if you go to Internet, Web Settings, Configuration Settings, Change account to contract WAP.  Mine automatically pulled up PAYG Wap and wouldn't let me use the internet.
Hope this is the same issue for you.

:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
rognema

hi mine's a similar problem.i get a popup sayin packetdata unavailable wenever im downloadin an app using the default browser.
...and i get the same notification wen connectin with my laptop,so cant connect to internet. Please help...thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Don_Deteguta

I Love You!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zaazaazaa

I can't download with my phone again. What do i do?
Please use plain text.
jsn789

Me too! Any suggestions?
Please use plain text.