Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C3 battery charging time

Advisor
Cutieprincess

C3 battery charging time

Hello...
I just bought c3 2 days ago, but its not fully charged till yet. I have charged it for 4 to 5 hours but its not fully charged.
Can anyone help me with this issue?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: C3 battery charging time

some new models have a longer charging time
in general 2 to 4 hours is enough with the phone powered off

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Cutieprincess

Okay....
Thank you.... But will my phone be damaged if i'll charge it untill the battery gets fully charged?
Because it might take 8 hours or even more... :-S
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

No damage will occur unless the phone is faulty already, in which case it's not your fault.

Once the battery is fully charged, the phone will stop charging it anyway, even if you leave the charger connected.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aehdee

Its normal, It usually takes 5-6 hours basing on my nokia c3 charging time.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Cutieprincess

Okay thank you so much! =)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

@aehdee yes for this model it takes longer i think the x2 is the same.
@cutieprincess
your welcome .

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i also bought a nokia c3 last week and i'm very happy with it except for the long charging time (four hours++). i thought it was a factory defect but i'm relieved to hear about the same problem with other users. the sales people say it takes an hour and a half to two for subsequent charging but now i know better.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

it takes a few charging cycles for the battery to stabilise ,so jsur keep an eye on it.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

it takes a few charging cycles for the battery to stabilise ,so just keep an eye on it.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amar713

sir,

I have bought a nokia C3 phone day before which had a charging problem as discussed earlier,I got it replaced it yesterday with in 24 working hours after your customer care personnel checked it,this new phone has the same problem which is "charging is being stopped even when the switch is ON" and I have kept it for 5hours of charging and the battery is not full yet.I dont want my new phone to be repaired.wen I have consulted my showroom person he has asked me to get a DO certificate from any NOKIA CARE for further replacement.

As it is a company damaged piece can you please help me with this?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Cutieprincess

Don't worry your phone is perfect-o, its just that c3 takes lots of hours for charging.
It's not a factory fault, my sister bought c3 one week ago, she was kind of inspired with my c3 phone so even her phone is taking lots of hours for charging.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amar713

hi jimmy,

dude u must help me man its taking nearly 5-6hrs for a complete cycle...........im missing my mobile in my hands the most.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aehdee

yes it takes 5-6 hours of charging, the best thing to do is to have a extra battery, so you could switch from time to time.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
xthamahlz

I am also **bleep** off the charging time of this handset. I just bought it lastweek and I'm not liking it.. Can anyone help me on how to remove/delete downloaded video in C3?..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Melker63

Just change the slow orginal Nokia 350 mAh batterycharger to a more powerful orginal Nokia 890 mAh batterycharger. Just stick to Nokia orginal with the same contact and you should be fine. This speed things up - in theory about 2,5 times faster.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
castlemcc

I'm not bragging but my new C3 takes at least 10-12 hours to go from 1-2 bars to full.....

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aehdee

[ Edited ]

that's probably a defected battery. better get your battery to nokia care for check up.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
konvict

Its very easy . All u need 2 do is , do remember the path where u download the videos. then simply go ahead to the path and delete.

and even then you are not getting able to delete then tell me what software do u use 2 download.

Please use plain text.
papakipari

i also bought nokia c3 some days ago....i am also facing same problem i have to charge it for 4-5 hrs...is it problem with cell phone or battery...??can anyone help me?:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.