Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

C5-03 SIP and internet call

Contributor
khonghieu

C5-03 SIP and internet call

Hi,

I found SIP settings in my phone. I set it up. It shows "registered". But I don't know where I can use it. There is no "internet call" in call settings.  Any one knows about this issue please tell me!

Please use plain text.
Tony83

Re: C5-03 SIP and internet call

I'm interested also for internet call, in my previous phone E51 internet call was working great, I'll be happy if can be enabled on C5-03

Please use plain text.
Tony83

S60 5.x SIP VoIP 3.1 Settings doesn't work, installed, but no new menus, no new settings, 

can anybody help us?

Please use plain text.

Are you sure?

Have you checked here: Menu->Settings->Connectivity->Net Settings ?

If not - please check there. If not found, try phone search, and search for net settings.

If both doesn't help ... Maybe this is the reason:

http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/VoIP_support_in_Nokia_devices#Support_in_Symbian.2FS60_devices

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
azahid09

It is nowhere.. NO NET SETTINGS found in the phone, it is really surprising that sip service is not integrated to the phone even after registering.

No clue so far...  

Please use plain text.
shabeerqatar

Hi,

I am having a Nokia C5-03 and i want to use VOIP services from Smartvoip services on which i have bought some balance to make intenational calls.

I donwloaded Nimbuzz , Fring and also an application MobileVoip from the SmartVoip themselves on my mobile phone, But i am not able to make a VOIP call .

On Nimbuzz the call doesn't work at all , on fring the call gets connected but there is no voice and on Mobile Voip it says unsupported Media Type as soon as i dial a number.

what is the problem , does C5-03 suppoprts VOIP at all?

Has any one else gone through this kind of a problem before and was able to rectify it?

Awaiting for a reply.....

Thankks and regards  Shabeerkk qatar

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yoonusperayil

My Nokia C5-03 am not able to make voice call through Nimbuzz ,Skype, Fring…is this model support voice call chat???

shabeerqatar wrote:

Hi,

I am having a Nokia C5-03 and i want to use VOIP services from Smartvoip services on which i have bought some balance to make intenational calls.

I donwloaded Nimbuzz , Fring and also an application MobileVoip from the SmartVoip themselves on my mobile phone, But i am not able to make a VOIP call .

On Nimbuzz the call doesn't work at all , on fring the call gets connected but there is no voice and on Mobile Voip it says unsupported Media Type as soon as i dial a number.

Has any one else gone through this kind of a problem before and was able to rectify it?

Thankks and regards Shabeerkk qatar

My Nokia C5-03 am not able to make voice call through Nimbuzz ,Skype, Fring…is this model support voice call chat???

shabeerqatar wrote:

Hi,

shabeerqatar wrote:

Hi,

shabeerqatar wrote:

Hi,

shabeerqatar wrote:

Hi,

shabeerqatar wrote:

Hi,

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
nokiyes

Hmm same here, no clue yet... Also installed s60v5 sip package, also no visible change.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
qazaq123

Guys, does anybody have found the solution ?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yyget

I just installed Nimbuzz, added my sip account details and yes I had made internet calls.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
leokthomas

Dear all, in the Nokia C series model mobile phones didn't support voip calls ,nibuzz and fring. If u all want to use voip calls need to buy a software called "octra talk" through this u can all use voip calls.Thanks happy communication with all.
Please use plain text.
mohdpnr

pls update your phone software... go to settings->Phone-> Phone mgmt-->Device updates.....

also i have done    S60 5.x SIP VoIP 3.1 Settings  

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yyget

I have been using Nimbuzz to make voip  calls on my C5-03, old story to me.

Actually I had used so many voip service providers so far: pangolin, freecreditphone, localphone, nonoh. yes.

Please use plain text.