Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

C5-03 Touchscreen Problem

Registered Member
REiNxDD

C5-03 Touchscreen Problem

I just bought my new Nokia C5-03 about a week ago, I was just installing some apps and games, then i wanted to send someone a text message but suddenly i noticed that a part on the touchscreen doesn't work i tried tapping it hard, using a stylus, still i got nothing, only a small part doesn't work, is there an easy fix for this? I've never dropped the phone :smileyhappy:) please help :smileyhappy:) THANKS IN ADVANCE ...

I've tried the calibrating thing and it didn't work, uhhmmmm, only 1/4 of the screens left side isnt responsive, please I'll really appreciate the help .... :smileyindifferent:

Ex-Technical Expert (retired)
jakke

Re: C5-03 Touchscreen Problem

You could still try to reset phone back to factory settings menu / settings / phone / phone mgmt / factory settings (default lock code 12345)

If it won't help you need to return phone to store or visit Nokia Care Center

Registered Member
REiNxDD

Re: C5-03 Touchscreen Problem

tried this still same, even tried hard reset, still same problem . thanks by the way