Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C5 - reset lock code

Contributor
Tops
Accepted Solution

C5 - reset lock code

I think that my memory full problem may be solveable by resetting the phone as described by another member. what is the generic lock code 0000 and 1234 do not work neither do my normal codes. any ideas folks. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: C5 - reset lock code

Default lock code is 12345 and not 1234.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Tert

[ Edited ]

I forgot my lock code for nokia c5 with IME:. Can I get a master reset lock code to enable me hard reset my phone

Moderators notes: IMEI removed.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

There is no such thing as a master code. If you canged the code and cant remember it then you need to get it reset at your local care point. You will need to bring proof of purchase with you.

You can locate your local care point using the link below

www.nokia.com/support

Please use plain text.
sensiblerider

iam a chronic Nokia user..
Nokia C5.00 with 2mp camera has
some problems..
Solution is-
install a 3rd party file manager like-
Netqin or Xplore free versn. Try to clear all the cache frm
browsers, web feeds.
Clean up internal storage.
Google map eat a lot of memory,so-
open Google map and go to option-
setting-reset map. It dosnt delete the starred item just
clean up the cache..
Try no to use mailbox in this phone..
If u want to use it then just delete the
mail box each time after usage.
It will help u..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tvsamy

[ Edited ]

nokia c5 mobile locked. i will forget lock code. my mobile IMEI : ***************

Moderator's note: The IMEI number is removed as it is unwise to publish unique serial numbers on a public web forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

tvsamy - As mentioned in Message 4 above, the ONLY solution is to visit Nokia Care along with a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) to get the code Reset ...

Please use plain text.
nicolaz1991

i forgot my lock code and i need your help

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi nicolaz1991,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

As mentioned in this thread, the default code is 12345 unless otherwise changed. If you have changed it and have forgotten the new code, the only solution is to visit a Nokia Care Point with your proof of purchase for decoding service. Charges may apply.

www.nokia.com/support

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
liczahoor

Re: C5 -03 reset lock code

[ Edited ]

tvsamy wrote:

nokia c5-03mobile locked. i will forget lock code. my mobile IMEI : ****************

Moderator's note: The IMEI number is removed as it is unwise to publish unique serial numbers on a public web forum.

plz.send me its lock code

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: C5 -03 reset lock code

@ liczahoor - Default code is 12345. If you have set your own code but do not remember it now, then as mentioned in Message 4 above, the ONLY solution is to visit Nokia Care along with a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) to get the code Reset ...

Please use plain text.