Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C6-01 AMOLED full touch - how can i connect to...

Umadhar

C6-01 AMOLED full touch - how can i connect to TV

Hi Support,

recently i have purchased the C6-01 which is mentioning it does have TV-OUT. How can i make it work with my TV?

I have the HD recording and playins support in my mobile as well.

Please do let me know.

Regards,

Umadhar

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Re: C6-01 AMOLED full touch - how can i connect to TV

You simply need to connect it to your TV using the proper cables, and select TV-out when the phone prompts you.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Umadhar

What are the best cables i need to use? Any Specific specifications on the cables to use?

So i can get it and test it?

Will it work on any TV like NORMAL TV? Or HDMI Support needed in that TV?

PLease confirm?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

You need a composite TV-out cable, like the ones the 5800 use. You connect it to the 3.5mm jack (the ones for earphones), and the other end has AV jacks for your TV.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
thewaseems

i have nokia C6-01. i tried 3.5mm jack the other end has AV jacks for tv out. but i cant see anything on tv. can someone tell me the reason ??
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Maybe you are not using compatible cable.Did your phone recognise the cable when you connected it?
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
thewaseems

no it does not recognize the tv out cable but show it as headset connected. Can you tell me exactly which cable i can use for tv out for Nokia C6-01
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
awesomeaseem

go to settings<phone<accessory and long press the tv out option and select default. Now insert the 5800XM tv out cable in the 3.5 mm jack and enjoy!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
thewaseems

thank you so much. Its working now
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aliasavia

does nokia c6-01 supports HDMI??
Please use plain text.