Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C6-01 problem

Contributor
bajeu81
Accepted Solution

C6-01 problem

Hello everybody!

If someone like to help me , please answer to this topic!

I have a Nokia C6-01 . All it's fine , but a few days ago , I tryed to change the software , and while it was loading , the net connection broke down. 

It happened more than twice time. Now the phone doesn;t work propetly, and I don't now what;s the problem? Did I brake down the soft?

P.S. I have a display problem with that nokia!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

Re: C6-01 problem

can you post more details about your problems?
and does your display have bad colors? post more details so we can help you
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bajeu81

yes , when it comes to display , it really has bad colors... actually, on the dispaly appear a lot of points and makes my image awfull. i don't know if you understand.. for exemple , when i enter in photo-camera , i can't make a photo because of display. it doesn't look good.

And , when it comes to phone , it works verry bad. I can't writte  a text message in good terms, for exemple . 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

it looks like your phone's display hardware is faulty
I suggest you to send your phone to Nokia care they will replace your phone's display for free if your phone is still in warranty period and also tell them to re-install firmware so your other problems related to software will be solved
Please use plain text.
Contributor
imransaeed

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir,

with reference of my below email, i am waiting for your reply. and please advise me what should i have to do with the such rubbish device.

please inquire your record and check how many times i have claimed on Nokia.
i feel that i only purchased that device just for claim and to waste my time.

please advise about the issue.

regards,
Imran Saeed

many many thanks for your cooperation regarding my Nokia C6-01 software, hardware, accessories issues.

i am not understanding that how Nokia is working still and it doesn't stuck with heavy loss because all of your staff are totally irresponsible working in Customer Care Center.

last was my sixth (6th) attempt on Nokia Customer Care Center. and today my cell phone again having problem with MIC. here i want to inform you that my 2nd attempt also according to mic problem.

please sir advise me what should i have to do with the device, that was much better if i got the China mobile because my mind stay prepared every time about issues.

should i wait for your response, because i dont think so that you have any good answer for me.

regards,
Imran Saeed

Moderator's note: We have removed your personal details from the post because we do not recommend user's sharing this on a public discussions board!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Hi imransaeed ,

This is a User-to-User forum. You need to contact Nokia (refer THIS ) in this matter ...

Please use plain text.
Sautpyue

Nokia Model C6-01

Unable to acess any internet 

Although it connected to WiFi & Mobile data 'on'

This happen After 'belle' updated

Restoring    

*#7780#

*#7370#

Deep Reset (Volume down ,camera,home power button) didn't solve

reinstalling 3 time included

??????

Please use plain text.
Advisor
md_alomgir

[ Edited ]

My name is MD.ALOMGIR SK, I am from Kolkata my mobile is a NOKIA C6-01. My mobile always remains offline & unable to activate online, while trying to activate online its shows " no sim inserted " though there is already sim card present in sim module. For this issue i have submitted my mobile to nokia care center. The Job Sheet Numbers are : 267504886/120709/1, 267504886/120801/34, 267504886/120804/30 (all job sheet are under 30 days). And the details of nokia care center are:TELE SOLUTION, DN-1, SECTOR-5, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA-700091. NCC: 267_504886, nokia is unable to repair this device but their continuously doing experiment. So why experimenting on customer mobile & if they want to experiment then provide me another mobile. again i request the higher authority to take the problem seriously & advice what to do.

*Note; personal information removed. It is not advised to publish this on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

@ md_alomgir - Did you try another SIM (friends' / family members') in your phone to see if the problem is repeated ? If other SIM works, you may get your SIM replaced from your Operator..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
md_alomgir

[ Edited ]

Hi my complaint no is 1-13119640591 ,1-13123554940 & 1-13161648816. And my  & its a NOKIA C6-01. I have submitted my device 4 times within 45 days but still got the same problem. The care manager Mr.Partha Pratim Biswas also sent request to replace my device as nokia can't repair my device and I am facing the same problem. So this is the last time to co-operate nokia. But after this if I will not get replaced device or got the same problem then I will definitely go to the consumer forum. Hope nokia team will do the best last time.

Moderators notes: IMEI number removed.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

[ Edited ]

@md_alomgir

Hi and welcome to the fourms.

Can I please ask you to instead of posting personal information and complaint request not on the public forums but instead if you can email all your details, job number , IMEI number, personal details and a full breakdown of your issue to support.discussions@Nokia.com, someone will then look into this for you and see if we can come to an acceptable resolution.

Regards

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
shashank3

I have visited nokia care in patna for problem in nokia c6-01, they have examined the set and told that the boot ic of the set is not working and recommended to visit nokia care in any metro for the solution.. kindly help me over this issue..
Please use plain text.
Phanina

[ Edited ]

Hi my name is Siphiwo and I desperately and urgently need a Touch Pad of a Nokia C6-00 the white pearl original touch pad. Please email me at xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed. Please don't publish your personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.

hi, i am using nokia C6-01. I am not able to paly any audio or video in it even video which shoot by camera is not palying in it. i have restore my phone so many times and update too. still the peobleme is same. when i try to play any audio or video it's hanging everytime then i can't even switch off it i have to remove battery.

plz help somebody to solve this problem, tell me what can be done ?

thanks

Please use plain text.