Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C7-00 breathing light not working

Counsellor
dawnofdarkness
Accepted Solution

C7-00 breathing light not working

[ Edited ]
Hi. I updated my C7 almost a month ago and i haven't experienced anything wrong except more battery consumption-google results revealed- since the update. The breathing light and also software key of phone which turns the light on and off, worked properly til a day ago that i noticed it's not working. Switching the key on and off, restarting the cell phone didn't work eighter.
By the way I installed a few themes and apps yesterday which i believe none of them can result the problem as i have installed apps before. But i suspect spb mobile shell which i will uninstall soon.
I like my phone so much that i do lots of my internet work with it (like now!) and any malfunctioning upsets me so much. So please help me if you can. Thank you all. Oops! I made a big mistake by posting this topic in N series section. How didn't i see CSeries. Sorry n users and thanks again.
NOKIA C7-00 Charcoal Black, Powered by Nokia Belle
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

First thing to do is to remove anything you installed the day before it stopped working. If it still doesnt work, try a firmware reinstall. It shouldnt delete anything anyway.

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Did you install any app that adjusts screen brightness?

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dawnofdarkness

yes i think. The spb mobile shell had an option related to screen light and i changed it. But the program itself is not running right now. I just closed it's task.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dawnofdarkness

I found out sth interesting. While in power saving mode, the breathing light works properly. Don't the reason but it shouldn't be this way. At least i know it works!
Please use plain text.
Professor
Vangelis290189

when a screensaver is active the breathing light is deactivated . go to screensaver menu and select "none" . then it will work

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dawnofdarkness

hello again. It's been less than two months that i own this C7, and i hadn't really noticed the two stage you mentioned. If that's the case then there is no worries and everything works just fine. Thank you all that gave your advices.
Please use plain text.