Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

C7 New update

Registered Member
kemoledo

C7 New update

hi guys ,

i have just downloaded the new update from Nokia to my C7 but there is a problem with it as the arabic language is missed so i can't write SMS's in arabic.

so does anyone know how and where i can download arabic as a writing language fro Nokia C7

thanks,

Counsellor
sugan80

Re: C7 New update

you cant get arabic language, the only option for you is you have to update the phone os being ina arab country and then download nokia software update and from the server only you can get the arabic language.or go to the nokia care in arab place
Professor
Vangelis290189

Re: C7 New update

you product code isn't arab so you either bought the phone from another country or your seller imported the phone from another . So your local nokia care will not validate the warranty and you should pay to change firmware . If the seller didn't notify you that the phone is targeting to another country then you should return it and take your money back .

I say that because even if you go to nokia care once then when you make another update the same thing will happen . (elsewhere you should learn doing flashing from your own)