Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C7 after Belle SMS problem

Betz

C7 after Belle SMS problem

Sometimes when i receive message and when i open it and read, message icon on the top of the screen is saying that i STILL have new message, even that I have read it. When i scroll down that new bar from belle (wifi, blootooth and notifications), there is also shown - 1 NEW message. I have to read it FEW times (same message) and after that my phone shows it as read.

Does not happen if default view of incoming messages is inbox folder. Only if deault view is conversations. And I like onverstaions. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi Betz,

First, go to Menu > Messages > Options > View folders > Options > SIM messages and check whether you have some messages stored there. If you do, delete them and see if this fixes the issue. 

If there are no messages diplayed under SIM messages or if deleting them doesn't help, try a software update. Connect the phone to Nokia Suite and click on the green arrow to update or reinstall the current software on your phone.

Let me know how you get on!

Iris9290 

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

sometimes it happens by mistake (of software!). It also happens with the messages that contains the 'paper clip' icon. You have to open the message in it's original mode, not in conversation mode.
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saconfire

C7 after Belle SMS problem

I bought Nokia C7 in june 2010 and i found it very useful  but after installing Belle software it started some problem in messages. Whenever i send a message it shows that "Feature not supported", but on the next click it goes smothly. This is the first problem regarding messages but there's another one and that is really make blunder for me. The problem is - if i am sending a msg to any contact, supposr i type "Hi How are you" and click on send then it goes with an older msg attached with it. The msg will attach an old msg and send it for example : "Hi How are you"im having dinner so talk to you later" ..... The sentence im having dinner so talk to you later comes from my older msgs which i have deleted few months ago. And in conversation the msg can go to anyone from my contacts. its has become headache for me. . i have reinstalled the Belle software but the problem didnt get solved... If anyone now about this plz let me Know the solution????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
heypesar

i also have this problem and its making me realy mad.plz tell me how to fix it.

Please use plain text.