Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C7 - no ringtone when message is received!!

Registered Member
Mannosa

C7 - no ringtone when message is received!!

Hi all,

I have just bought my C7 like 4 days ago, and Im facing a problem that just started yesterday!

When I receive a message the phone doesnt alert me that it has been received nor does it ring ..

Im sure my settings are ok, the ringtones and everything is ok ... it was working before ..!!

I looked for a solution for this problem online .. and I first read lots of discussions about deleting messages if they are more than 3000 ... done that ... but with no use!

Then I read some of them talking about a hard and soft reset ... but I dont really know what that is ... AND I dont want to lose my information ... since I have transfered lots of files on it ... (putting into consideration that the phone was still working fine after the transfer) ...

Really need help ... I dont know if I played with any hidden settings ... and I dont know what to do ... HELP??!!

Please use plain text.