Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C7 possible bugs

Registered Member
patricio_rosa

C7 possible bugs

I have my c7 since  December 2011, and in the beginning it was amazing.

But after major updates like Anna and Belle, i think the situation become bad.

My problems:

- sometimes sms that i send goes to outbox e stays there pending. May send, may not... It's umpredictable.

- Sometimes the phone restarts by its own will. could have a week ok or 3 or 4 restarts in a week...

- App facebook that comes standard.... do not enter (and i have enought mooney), and when enters the feeds are not properly downloaded. Its very strange.. Because there are times that works fine. Don´t say to me that it's because of conflits between predifined AP and 3G... Because i've deleted it and it's the same trouble.

I hope that my problems, help nokia making future symbian updates more perfect....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

I cannot say anything about the SMS issue you face with your C7, but I can suggest some possible solutions for the restart problem; see /t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/My-C7-restarts-very-often-What-should-I-do/td-p/1014817

Hope this will help you!

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Betz

[ Edited ]

SMS problem as you explained, message going to  folder, is something quite common for C7 series. I have it myself. It is unpredictable, not THAT often but still present. Plus my bug is that sometimes I have to read same message few times before that message is marked as read. 

This is if I read my message from conversations. If I read it from inbox folder it is read as it should be.

And no, I don't have any unread message on my SIM card, I don't have any messages there at all. And yes, I have reinstalled Belle 2 times, and yes I did hard reset 2 times also. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pohhen

@patricio_rosa
" - sometimes sms that i send goes to outbox e stays there pending. May send, may not."
Had this too. For me seems that there was too many SMS on the phone. (In ~600 out ~800).
As I removed (Nokia Suite - free space) these the problem went away.
Please use plain text.
mousesamy121

Oh what a childish disscussions! Do you don't know that conversation and inbox in nokia new phones always use same memory?
Please use plain text.
mousesamy121

And always update software from phone dont connect to pc
Please use plain text.
mousesamy121

Setup message centre number in your phone. You can't get back to software old version after upgrading. In that case you need to collect software version from me. I can solve all software update problems. Contact me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

mousesamy121 wrote:
Setup message centre number in your phone. You can't get back to software old version after upgrading. In that case you need to collect software version from me. I can solve all software update problems. Contact me

Please be more gentle. And what do you mean when you say we have to contact you for assistance? This is not the purpose of the NSD site. If you don't have to offer a legal piece of advice, then don't say anything.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.