Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Call Recording in Nokia C7

Advisor
Accepted Solution

Call Recording in Nokia C7

I want to record certain calls on my nokia c7, although I can do this by traversing to menu->office --> voice recorder to record the conversation, but it quite tedious and time consuming process traverse to voice recorder during conversation.. Is there any what to add voice recorder as single click option doing the conversation? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Re: Call Recording in Nokia C7

Have the voice recorder as a shortcut on your home screen. While on call, press menu key and access home screen and tap on the shortcut.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Sage

3rd party apps like best-callrecorder, boldbeast etc. can record automagically :-)

the latter can even disable the 10sec-beep while recording but the asking price might be a bit steep.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

currently i am using recorder in the same way (keeping recorder in short cut and accessing it during a call), It would be better if i can add it to the Option menu while calling... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Then try the suggestion given by Manu...
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chazey2

I have used Boldbeast since release and can confirm does what they say it does in C5 and C7. I use it to record job details, postcodes address etc for work related calls to save scribbling notes.

http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/

Please use plain text.