Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Can Belle be replaced back to Anna??? E-7

Contributor
scimi

Can Belle be replaced back to Anna??? E-7

Can't work with belle on my E7 - 6 hours from a full charge and less than usual activity so short of it being chucked in the bin which as it stands is a real probability is there anyway of going back to anna and if so how????? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Sage
seppuku

Easy way by yourself? No.

Contact your local Nokia Care Center. It will most likely not be free tho.

Since 1610
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ptr1968

You can try a hard reset.

Did this once to get back from maps 3.08 to 3.06

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cypherq

Was wondering this myself TBH.

You can if you know where to look on the net. But I believe you can void your warranty (although not quite sure how this stands when a software update gets released that breaks what you had before!!!).

Would be nice to be given the option to downgrade (upgrade?) back to Anna though. Had Belle on mine for a few weeks now and well still not happy with it.

If there is no way back - or Belle is the new future without the Anna widgets. Then I think I may as well sell the E7 on and buy something else TBH. Belle is like a ****** child of iOS/Android right now and not as nice as either. :smileysad: Basically the reasons I liked my phone have been taken away from me.

Please use plain text.