Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Hi

Advisor
mgharbawy55

Can I install Arabic Language 2 N8

Hi 2 all,

I bought a Nokia N* US version and I would like to know if I am able 2 install Arabic language for the system and change the system from English to Arabic or just to make me able to send message with Arabic language.

Need your help in that.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

Re: Can I install Arabic Language 2 N8

Only Nokia care point can do this task. You can't install any language by yourself.

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
graba

Re: Can I install Arabic Language 2 N8

iloved nokia plz ineed arabic languge how can instill in my phone nokia n8 plz help me about that thanks
Please use plain text.
graba

every think nice inside the nokia mobile just iwould like to know why not allwoed to install other languge or download arabic languge give me answer plz

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Thats the way it works... For installing any additional language pack, you must visit Nokia Care..You can't do that yourself.

..also keep in mind that any future Firmware Update / Re-install will remove this language and it will need a Re-install thru' Nokia Care...

Please use plain text.