Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Can't Install Ovi Store On Nokia N82

Professor
Ngwangwa

Can't Install Ovi Store On Nokia N82

I have a Nokia N82 running on v35.0.002 and whenever I try downloading Ovi Store from the download application it downloads well but when it reaches 75% of installation it says unable to install

Ngwangwa - Six Million Ways To Die Choose One
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Can't Install Ovi Store On Nokia N82

@Ngwangwa

Not sure why you are having this problem upon your N82 as have Ovi Store v1.16(6) installed upon N95 a similar S60 3rd FP1 device, however there have been a number of reports of not being able to install this application upon E71 another similar device.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Professor
Ngwangwa

Re: Can't Install Ovi Store On Nokia N82

After trying to install it several times I finally managed to install it and it is working fine. First ovi store installed then on opening ovi store it said that there is an update and upon completion of the update I noticed that it changed from ovi store to nokia store of which is the latest of the store.

Ngwangwa - Six Million Ways To Die Choose One