Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Cannot connect PC Suite with my Nokia E5-00

Registered Member
FaisalJ

Cannot connect PC Suite with my Nokia E5-00

Dear Sir/ Madam,

i have recently bought Nokia E5-00, so far the phone is just too great.

the only place where I went disappointed is the connectivity of the phone with Nokia PC suite. i have tried many billions time to connect, but i failed.

whenever i connect my phone to PC via cable, it asks me to connect via  PC suite or mass storage or rest other option. when i hit PC suite, my computer start finding something and then all of sudden my phone ask again what way you want to connect your phone and again and again. its working perfectly fine if i hit Mass storage. it just the PC suite which aint connecting. i have tried it on my brother's computer but its coming up with same error.

and this is not the first time i am using nokia with pc suite, i have been using nokia for at least 8-9 yrs , i never had problems connecting my other nokia to PC suite but this time i just cant do it

Help please. 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Cannot connect PC Suite with my Nokia E5-00

Try using the Ovi Suite rather than PCsuite with your E5. You can download Ovi Suite from here.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/nokia-ovi-suite

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Setsub22

That didnt work for me... I tried using different versions of the software, it all ends up the same. Ovi suite keeps requesting the phone to me in PC Suite mode even when I select that mode... It´s annoying, any sugestions?
Please use plain text.
queenuna

1. update the ovi suite software..

2. go cont panel-setting-general-factory setting

3. after reset the phone, turn off the phone, detach the battery, sim card and memory card

4. after attach it back, turn on the phone 

5. open the ovi suite and select new device..

Please use plain text.
karthipureit

Dear Sir/ Madam,

i have recently bought Nokia E5-00, so far the phone is just too great.

the only place where I went disappointed is the connectivity of the phone with Nokia PC suite. i have tried many billions time to connect, but i failed.

whenever i connect my phone to PC via cable, it asks me to connect via  PC suite or mass storage or rest other option. when i hit PC suite, my computer start finding something and then all of sudden my phone ask again what way you want to connect your phone and again and again. its working perfectly fine if i hit Mass storage. it just the PC suite which aint connecting. i have tried it on my brother's computer but its coming up with same error.

and this is not the first time i am using nokia with pc suite, i have been using nokia for at least 8-9 yrs , i never had problems connecting my other nokia to PC suite but this time i just cant do it

Help please. 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vijaya1946

Re: Cannot connect 5-0PC Suite with my Nokia E0

:Cannot connect 5-0PC Suite with my Nokia E05.  Please let me know the procedure.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PakistanMap

Wanna Import my Contacts from My Nokia E5-00 to PC (Excel)

Hello,

i want to import all my Contacts from Nokia E5-00 to Excel.

The OVI Suite shows contacts but there has no option for copy or import to pc.

Please suggest what to do?

Thanks in Advanced

Have a good day,

Faisal

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hugh_junyunz

remove your SIM and you memory card., Reboot and it should connect right up buddy. did for me.

Please use plain text.