Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Cannot play recorded videos on C7

Contributor
gwu77

Cannot play recorded videos on C7

Hi there,

i am playing with my new C7, despite loving the phone and the possibilities, it seems to me it has hard to go over countless bugs.

I have recorded several video with the onboard camera and none will play. I have tried High definition, normal and 3gp. I go through the onboard video player and none will play. Nothing play even after shooting them when I press the play icon. It is very annoying. The videos are working fine as they play well on my PC.

For information flash video, such as youtube works fine from the internet. But I am unable to play the video I record of my kids... VERY annoying, any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gwu77

Re: Cannot play recorded videos on C7

Sorry not an answer, but I have EXACTLY the same issue and impression. Help

Please use plain text.