Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Changing the virtual keyboard on the N8?

Counsellor
Patje1968

Changing the virtual keyboard on the N8?

Hi,

I have a strange issue with the virtual keyboard on the N8. I live in Flanders-Belgium, we write in Dutch but are using Azerty keyboards like the French so my question is; is it possible to change the virtual keyboard on the N8 from Qwerty to Azerty without changing the language of the device?

N8-Wizard !!! Click the white star if you are happy with my help !!!
Registered Member
pizoka

Re: Changing the virtual keyboard on the N8?

Hello,

Does it change to AZERTY when you switch in French or to QWERTY when in English?

Registered Member
NVN8

I'm having the same problem...

I preffer to set my N8 to Azerty-keyboard but don't know how.

NVN8

Mobile Sensei
carman58

you could try Swype, it supports French as a language !

http://store.ovi.com/content/58438

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Registered Member
NVN8

[ Edited ]

It worked by putting the writing language to French...

NVN8

Moderator's Note:

We have removed your post from " Changing the virtual keyboard on the N8?"We would like to remind you that posts should be written in english as the board supports english language only. The board supports English language only as per guidelines.