Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Correcting the error in Nokia C3-00 Mac address ap...

Contributor
Elvin_vin

Correcting the error in Nokia C3-00 Mac address appears in "00:00:00:00:00:00"?

Correcting the error in nokia C3 Mac address appears in "00:00:00:00:00:00"?

Help, I can not find to do, My Nokia C3 At & T, will not let me connect to internet with WLAN, this is due to this error in Mac Address that appears on Zeros, Nokia please people ..

and is updated to
C3-00
  v 7.25
26-11-10
RM-614
(c) Nokia
Variant: 180.01

Spanish

-------------

Como corregir en nokia C3 el error Mac address Aparece en  "00:00:00:00:00:00" ?

Auxilio, ya no encuentro que hacer, Mi Nokia C3 At&T, No Me deja conectar a internet con Wlan, esto se debe a ese error del Mac Address que aparece en Ceros, por favor gente Nokia..

y esta actualizado a la
C3-00
 v 7.25
26-11-10
RM-614
(c) Nokia
Variante: 180.01

Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Re: Correcting the error in Nokia C3-00 Mac address appears in "00:00:00:00:00:00"?

HI,

Can you try the way below to find out your phone's MAC address?

Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Available WLANs and choose one of available WLANs.
Select Options > Details. On the list you can see your Nokia phone MAC number as 12 characters.

If it does not help, please visit to the Nokia care point or AT & T  to check your phone.

Cause MAC address is the fixed address given by the factory.

To find your nearest Nokia Care Point, visit http://www.nokia.com/support and select the Repair page.

Br

Mahayv

Contributor
Elvin_vin

Re: Correcting the error in Nokia C3-00 Mac address appears in "00:00:00:00:00:00"?

Lords and will not receive a technical cualifcado nokia who knows how to solve this problem in nokia c3 team because they all respond with the same answers no solution, because software updates do not provide the updated driver Wlan card c3 using the nokia ..

thank you and excuse me but I'm waiting Jart

Spanish

------------

Señores y es que no va aparecer un tecnico cualifcado de nokia que sepa como resolver este problema en equipo nokia c3, ya que todos responden con las mismas respuestas sin solucion alguna, porque en las actualizaciones del software no facilitan el driver actualizado de la tarjeta Wlan que  usa el nokia c3..

gracias y excusemen pero estoy jarto de esperar