Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Delete unwanted files in Nokia 500 phone memory

Registered Member
vinayshas

Delete unwanted files in Nokia 500 phone memory

[ Edited ]

Hello sir , I am using Nokia 500. My question is how to delete unwanted files in C: Phone memory, which has 83MB SIS applications and 81 MB other files and why daily the free memory is getting reduced for example it was 100 mb earlier and I dint even installed new applications and it reduced to 20 MB  , is there any option as we have  in computer like clearing files in %temp% and prefetch . Please advice me in this regard 

Moderator's notes: Post moved to own thread, subject changed to reflect that.

Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Delete unwanted files in Nokia 500 phone memory

The usual way to free up space on your C: drive is to clear the browsers cache, clear out your email folders and attachments, clear out your messaging folders including MMS's and finally connect the phone to your PC via USB and use Nokia suite to free up  some space on C: drive.

You can also go through your list of installed applications on the phone to look for any apps installed to C: that might be moved to E:

Ray.