Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Does the Nokia C6-00 have the same Conversatio...

shawnx_x

Does the Nokia C6-00 have the same Conversational SMS Chat as the Iphone or Samsung ???

Why Nokia still using the old fashion way for sms??? Sms by Using Chat Conversational should be more clear and fun~~

Please use plain text.
Advisor
misu183

Re: Does the Nokia C6-00 have the same Conversational SMS Chat as the Iphone or Samsung ???

Could be an application available for this.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
misu183

Re: Does the Nokia C6-00 have the same Conversational SMS Chat as the Iphone or Samsung ???

I looked over the internet and found this:
http://www.symbianwave.com/product.php?id=smschat_s60
I choose installer SMSchat320 that works very fine for my C6-00.
I saw also other applications but you have to pay for them.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
jomatho

Is this app unsigned or already signed? So did you have to get the certification to get this app to work?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
misu183

It worked.

I tested it and nice.

There is one thing...it is not free application, you have to buy it.

15 days trial.

I looked all over the internet.

For SMS chatting no free application. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
hilltop_31

Do you think that nokia will make a free software update for the c6-00 that will allow  c6-00 users to have the sms chat function as well?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
jomatho

Thanks! This is great! just thinking that is it somehow possible to get it as primary application for sms's? So it whenever you get a message mu phone would open it straight to this app and not to Nokias basic sms app? Sorry for my unclear message, hope you get the point.

Please use plain text.
hilltop_31

are you asking if there will be an sms app for the c6-00 where u can have threaded view/conversation view? cos that's what i want to know too

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jtmanuel_rn

i found that in some modified ROMs of symbian^1, nokia conversations app, which, i think was designed for v30, was successfully integrated into the messaging app giving a threaded sms functionality.
Please use plain text.
hilltop_31

where can u get that please?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
spvitekar

u can use the iSMS........
its v good applicatiion for c6......

Please use plain text.