Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E50: can't enable/disable PIN code request

E50: can't enable/disable PIN code request

Hi,

I purchased Nokia E50 previous Sunday. It is a nice phone but I've found some bug which makes me annoyed.

I mean this: When in the menu "Tools -> Settings -> Security -> Phone and SIM -> PIN code request" I'm trying to set it to the "off"-state (currently it is in "on"), this state isn't changed.

When I put my SIM-card to my old 6670 -- it does this well. So this problem appears in vice-versa case also: can't be changed state from "disabled PIN request" to "enabled".

Could please anyone help me to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I thought it was bug of firmware (V07.13.0.0), so I've updated it today to V07.36.0.0, but it didn't help :smileysad:.
Please use plain text.

Re: E50: can't enable/disable PIN code request

Question is solved -- thank you for your time :smileyhappy:.

I really don't know WHO invented such behavior, but it really confused me. Solution: just click to __already__ selected radiobutton and state will be changed to alternative!
Please use plain text.