Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E51 Memos

E51 Memos

I have a Nokia E51-1, type RM-244, code 0557889, about 4 months old. I have checked the Nokia website, and it has the latest software - 100.34.20

Memos made in advance (1 or more days before the time) seldom appear on the screen on the appointed day below the row of active standby applications. If a Meeting is scheduled on the same day as the Memo, then the Memo is usually listed, just above the Meeting details, in the same "active section" – i.e. if I move the cursor to the Meeting, it "highlights" both the meeting details and the Memo together. But if no Meeting is scheduled for that day, there is no Memo on the screen. To-dos always show.

Any advice?
Please use plain text.